Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you Oregon Riders going down to Sandfest this week? How about Dunefest?

I'll be camping for a week at Discovery Point for Dunefest week and I'm going to toss the Teryx in the back of the truck for 1 or 2 nights at Sandfest so I can check it out.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I would love to be able to attend this, just not in the cards this year.

I do know that Muzzys will be there with their Teryx and if I remember correctly, Fullbore will be there as well.

Have a great time and be sure to share some pics :good:

·
Registered
722 Posts
I can't wait to see the pics from this event. Jaybo don't let us down show us some of the good times we missed.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't wait to see the pics from this event. Jaybo don't let us down show us some of the good times we missed.
Don't worry, I have a couple hundred pics, and I took time to snap pics of all the Teryx's I saw there. Met up with Chase, and his 840 big bore is pretty impressive and he's not a bad guy either, heh - Also met jerry and was able to butt test his Jet Trim seats as well as PRP's, Twisted Stitch, Corbeau, Race Craft and Another brand I had not heard of, and forget the name. Anyway, Jet Trim will be getting my business once I can sell our old 250X Honda :)

Oh yeah, as soon as I get caught up on some stuff here at home I'll start working on getting pictures edited and post them on my site, although the Teryx Pics I'll probably post here.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Teryx pics here and I will definately check your site out. I haven't been there in a while but I guess it is time to revisit. Hey looks like congrats are in order to you. Mister moderator man congrats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts