Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick update on the bed delete we are having laser cut this week...here is a sneak picture we took last week while we were at DASA...it fit perfectly...

Just to clear some questions...yes this delete kit will utilize your existing tailgate as you can see here...BUT your tailgate will NOT function...this is a "Bed Delete" kit...it's only for holding up your fenders...wink wink...

From the feedback we are getting? It looks like there will be 2 options for the first round and then others are already in the works. First editions will be custom angled and:
36" wide at the bottom of the bed for stock suspension machines
41 3/4" wide at the bottom of the bed for +5 & +6 kits

Next edition already in ACAD are duplicating the stock bed and you may choose to have cut outs for your existing wheel wells. These will be especially appealing to those who already have a 4 seat build but want to drop some severe weight (70 lbs)

And we have 2 more after that but I don't want to spill ALL the beans...

LASTLY?...We have a Rhino being dropped off at our shop tomorrow so your Rhino buddies will look PIMP while they are being towed back to camp by your Teryx...:laugh:

All in fun but yes we will have Rhino kits very soon...:D

Remember SPECIAL killer pricing on the first 10...and the first 5 are already spoken for so get your name on the list...

·
Premium Member
2,107 Posts
Looks great. I'm in line for the stock replica one with the wheel well cut outs.

I like that the LT kit guys get no wheel wells too.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I kind of wish my bed delete kept the tailgate but I am going to be running cooler rack anyway so I guess you won't see it.
These units will have mounts for the tail gate cover but will not have a usable tailgate. From the outside it will look completely stock.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
with out the the cut outs i guess i just want it to lose some of the weight....
Cool because those drawings are done and already at the laser cutter...I have to work on the cut outs this weekend...I'm not good at drawing radius' in ACAD...:(

·
Registered
116 Posts
so i took a closer look at my cage just now ,and i just want to make sure that you are making a stock replacement that is the same as the the stock heavy weight (bed).. i just want to make sure that my cage will work with this. cuz i need it to be pretty close to the stock demensions..

thanks again ,and i cant wait to loose this weight ...lol

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so i took a closer look at my cage just now ,and i just want to make sure that you are making a stock replacement that is the same as the the stock heavy weight (bed).. i just want to make sure that my cage will work with this. cuz i need it to be pretty close to the stock demensions..

thanks again ,and i cant wait to loose this weight ...lol
It is exact to the stock in every way except the very back where the tailgate is...it's 1" wider there to accommodate the lights...so anyone should be able to retrofit anything they have existing to the new bed delete kit...:D

·
Registered
282 Posts
what kind of pricing are we looking at for this bed?

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what kind of pricing are we looking at for this bed?
We have several builders who are going to be offering this product so we don't want any special pricing floating around to prevent them from getting beat up for no reason...SO...

Retail is $399 shipped but PM me or FuelATV for board member pricing at a KILLER discount...:D

·
Registered
339 Posts
How does the bottom panel get attached to the frame?
This bed mounts in the four holes that would normally used to mount the heat sheild on top of the rear chassis. It comes with all hardware needed so you do not have to tear down your stock bed.

·
Registered
630 Posts
We have several builders who are going to be offering this product so we don't want any special pricing floating around to prevent them from getting beat up for no reason...SO...

Retail is $399 shipped but PM me or FuelATV for board member pricing at a KILLER discount...:D
Way to go... Keep that intergity.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts