Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my Sandrail and moved into a side by side.. picked up a 2008 Teryx, figured i get more use out of it. Hard to get to the dunes all the time and the sand rail ended up sitting in the garage too much. My new teryx has 4 seats, roll cage, 11:1 compression, Dynatek ignition, muzzy exhaust etc. I live in Tucson AZ. Other toys include lifted golf cart, shelby cobra.. and two rock star kids.

I'm having some issues with it cutting out at 40mph, stalls out and i have to wait 5 min to restart. I've re-jetted, changed ignition controller to the programmable dynatek (curve 3) and it still does it, almost like a limp mode. Very strange.. hope to get some help here. I'll post in the tech forum later and do some reading.

thanks great site
Fred

·
383 Posts
Check the fuel filter. It gets plugged up and after it sits the crud falls off the filter and it runs again for awhile until it gets plugged up again and so on and so on.

·
383 Posts
Try replacing the dynatek ignition with the stock one if you have it, they weren't the most dependable units out there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So now i'm thinking its the fuel pump.. it has a high output mukini in it and i think its too much .. anyone have a stock pump they want to sell or direct me to a cheap alternative. thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts