Teryx HQ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I wanted to post up some pictures of our Teryx Products for you guys to see.

We have front and rear bumpers, two and four seat cages, half and full bolt in doors, and all the accessories to go with it. We also are working on some new cage set-ups right now with different seating configurations for up to five people (ok two adults and three little ones)

I will post some pics when we get closer to having them done.

We will also be at the SSSS just outside of the main buildings by the entrance to the Marketplace. Look for our huge trailer and tons of UTV stuff to check out! Make sure to let us know you are a member of Teryx HQ. for special show discounts!

All of our cages are made from 1-3/4 .095 D.O.M. tubing on all the main structure and are built with extensive bracing and structure in the critical impact areas. We build em right, not cheap.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have about any of our products, or any project your working on and just want some advise or help....

Check out our site for more info @ SDR Motorsports or give us a call toll free @ 800.277.2280 just ask for Tim.

thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have to say you guys do awsome work. I will be at the ssss this year and will stop by for sure. Hope to be getting a set of the 1/2 doors and maybe seat lowering bases. Glad you guys are going to be part of the site look forward to future updates.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey Guys, SDR has great quality, design and strength. I've got their Teryx 4 Seater cage and I love it! Best one I've seen out there!! Very Happy to say the least!!! Propts to the SDR Crew!! Looking forward to getting the LT6 suspension for mine!! Can't wait till the new shop opens!

Later!

·
Registered
5 Posts
SDR 4 seater cage

Where can I purchase a SDR 4 seat cage and what is the cost for a cage only? Also how much to ship to Fayetteville Ga. 30215? thanks for any help or answers.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey There,

Call the shop and ask for Tim. The # is 800-277-2280, He can get you shipping information also. You'll love it, as I do mine! Tell him you are on TeryxHQ, as I think he is giving a discount to members, But you have to ask! Also the Huge sand show is Sept here in Cali, he may have a special going on, I think he was planning on one for the show.

Later!

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, Please just give us a call and we will get you a Teryx HQ. price right away.

We are a bit backed up right now with the show and moving into our new building but we are building products as fast as we can to meet the demands of our customers.

We plan to always have cages in stock by the beggining of Oct. for faster shipment for you out of state guys.

Again thanks for the support and we look forward to hearing from you.

Also, keep a lookout for a few new Teryx products coming soon....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the replys. I talked with Tim today and recieved some helpful information , now to decide which package to purchase. Great customer service SDR.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts