Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...that would be North Carolina in the house...representing! Hello everyone and thanks for having me....

I just picked up an '08 Kawasaki Teryx 4x4 at a pretty good bargain here and wanted to join the fray. Yes, it has some issues, but I think I can get them ironed out.

Just wanted to glean some tips and tricks and basically lurk & learn. The previous owner of the Teryx tells me folks messed with the locking differential and it is now seized up. I just want to replace the cable altogether and have the entire unit gone through.

It runs out good....has a few bruises to show its 140 hours. That doesn't bother me as much as it sitting for the last year under a shed. I plan to work with the Teryx on my cattle farm and also hunt it with my 2 sons.

If you have any advise for me before I even get started on my Kawasaki adventure...I'd sure appreciate a PM or just shoot it to me here. Thanks in advance & Happy Holiday wishes to all!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I'm looking forward to using the Teryx in real world side by side comparisons with my dad & brother in law. Bil owns a Yamaha Rhino and dad owns a Polaris ranger. I've ridden both of them extensively so I'll get some great comparison values without any bias.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts