Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone has done this yet, however, I really think it would be beneficial to have a how-to on adjusting the belt deflection.

I am sure that this will be an ongoing question members will have, therefore, really think it would be a great addition to the site.

Sounds like it could be a great how-to for the upcoming how-to contest starting on the 1st of June. ;)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Quad Magazine ran that in one of their lats 2 issues (on a Brute) I will look it up and give their side of the story. Tell ya guys what... If you don't get that Magazine, you are missing out. Great pics, Greater shoot-outs and their How-to sections have covered stuff that most take for granted, including CHEAP fix-its and trail repairs. Oh, Diesel... If I plagerize their article and win the contest is that cheating. LOL

·
Registered
722 Posts
They gave away free subscriptions at the Martin Luther King Glamis clean up. It is a great mag and great articles.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would have to agree, I actually have a Quad Magazine right here with the Teryx review...it is a nice magazine. I thought for a moment that article was in mine, but that was an article on installation snorkles on a Brute Force.

I will have to say, I really like the layouts in UTV Off-Road Magazine as well (and I am not just saying that cause they are featuring our Teryx)

Oh and yes, plagerism is cheating lol :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
I just put the check in the mail for a subscription for the Magazine. Kinda high @ 19.95 for 6 issues, but I'll give them a chance for a year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts