Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Teryx sport been at dealer over a month with a bad poping sound when under load also when it pops it looses momentum. Dealer has took rear diff apart check clutch replaced belt check axles adjusted shift linkage and still making same noise. any suggestions would greatly be apprecitated

·
383 Posts
The only thing I can suggest is find a new dealer:mad: over a month with no fix is a bit ridiculous.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Here is a suggestion, check the plugs, injectors, and controller...sounds to me like you are running really rich!

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
2009 Teryx sport been at dealer over a month with a bad poping sound when under load also when it pops it looses momentum. Dealer has took rear diff apart check clutch replaced belt check axles adjusted shift linkage and still making same noise. any suggestions would greatly be apprecitated
Give me a call and we will discuss it. If it is internal I sure would not let that dealer fix it.

Todd
601-771-0070

·
Registered
6 Posts
If it's not in the rear end, drive shafts, or shift linkage, the only other think is the gears inside the motor. Did it just start doing it all of the sudden? Or after cousin it borrowed it to pull his 3/4 ton ford out of the pond?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts