Teryx HQ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been looking at getting a set of full doors from shock pros, but my only concern is if they will fit the 2010 teryxs, does anyone know if the cage is different on the 2010 and 2009's. Thanks

·
383 Posts
i have been looking at getting a set of full doors from shock pros, but my only concern is if they will fit the 2010 teryxs, does anyone know if the cage is different on the 2010 and 2009's. Thanks

I currently own both years of machines and I have the cage off of my 2010 on my 2009 machine, so I would have to say that they are indeed the same.

Good luck on your quest for closure. ;)

·
383 Posts
I have the Pro Rhino doors on my 2010 Sport & they work just fine.
Hey Gunner, are those fender extensions on your machine, who makes them and where can I get some?? Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Gunner, are those fender extensions on your machine, who makes them and where can I get some?? Thanks
Those are the kawasaki flares, ordered them from my local dealer. Those were the only one I could find that would work with the tilting front end on the 2010.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I purchased the doors from KG Motorcycle Tires & Accessories, they had the best price I could find at the time.
The guys at KG are hard to beat!
Ordered an Eagle snow plow and Mudlite XTR's from them.
Best prices around.
Got my PRP doors from my dealer, he hooked me too!
They fit my 2010 just fine!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'd post a pick, but something silly about 10 posts won't let me yet... :mad:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Here ya go.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I haven't had them flap a bit because they have a light tube frame that the fabric snaps and velcro's around.
You have to have the stock seat guard/handle things on your seats because that is where the simple latch catches on.
The material is a heavy cordura & seems very good.
I also bought the PRP rear curtain.
So w/ the factory top and a full factory windshield (stuffed a towel at the top for now) I have kinda a hybrid hard/soft cab for under a grand.
I'm a pretty picky guy & hate to waste $$ on junk just to order something else, so I did a lot of research before I purchased.
It fits my needs perfect, I have a light, quick & easy to remove cab.
Also, the tops of the doors come off so they can become half doors if you want and they also sell a net kit for the top half if you want to swap out.
So far I've stayed pretty toasty w/o a heater in it this winter.
I'm thinking of running an tranny exhaust snorkel up to get more heat possibly in the winter if I need to, but right now I'm just wearing a hooded sweatshirt to push snow in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts