Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a shop manuel for 09 teryx sport for sale or know where In can view one

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
There are guys on here that have them or you can find them on ebaymotors I bought a real hard copy manual just like the dealers use, I bought it off ebay and I actually like the book version over the cd so when I have greasy hands in the shop I don't have to worry about getting my lap top dirty.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Manual the best money you can spend. Hard copy is worth the money.O9 book has all models. Fi, shocks on sport, vacuum lines are a little diff than 08.

·
383 Posts
For sure, anybody that works on their own machine should have a manual (book) in their possesion. Mine cost me $140.00 CAD but it saves me $95.00/hour shop rate. Best upgrade I have done. :wave:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok just ordered mine from kawasaki 81.74 out da door

·
Registered
780 Posts
i thought you had got one from me...??? oh well, it only cost you 75.74 more than i charge...

i personally prefer a pdf file and then if i need a hard copy, i can always print something out.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I think you will like the the real manual better, I have both but when I am in the shop I use nothing but the book, I loaded the disc on my laptop but I never use it, I guess its just what a person gets use to but when I am in the shop I am like a magnet for grease.
I also like being able to read through it and use my high-lite markers to mark the spots that I feel like I will need to refer to in the shop without having to scan the whole section .

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did get one on pdf but I am like big daddy. I wanted the book. But ty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts