Teryx HQ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to this magazine? They got my 2 or 3 year subcription and no longer exist????? What is our next best option out there for side x sides?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Rumor had it the owners were having money troubles... Somthing to do with embezzeling everyones money building a $100k+ long travel rail and then claiming bankrupt.

I have no first hand knowledge of this so I dont know if its true or not. Not sure on a good replacement mag either sorry.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I get UTV Off-Road Magazine I love it, It has very current stuff. They were one of the first to showcase the Can-Am. I actually like it better than sidebyside give it a try. I think it is bi-monthly. its 4.95 an issue but its alot cheaper by subscription, I got my first few free I guess the done it with the purchase of one of my UTVs and then I subscribed, like I said I think its great!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Go with UTV Off-Road Magazine they do a great job!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I wish he would do a article on how to build a 100 HP Teryx, I would let Todd use my Monster Teryx and pay for 1/2 of the parts, now thats what I call a good deal for Todd. I bet he has never had an offer like that before and I would not do that if I did not like Todd so much.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I wish he would do a article on how to build a 100 HP Teryx, I would let Todd use my Monster Teryx and pay for 1/2 of the parts, now thats what I call a good deal for Todd. I bet he has never had an offer like that before and I would not do that if I did not like Todd so much.
Big Daddy, I don't think you even have a Teryx. I keep hearing about it but have not seen it yet.

As for the writing, I might get back into it again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts