Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone thought about putting a single carb on the teryx? If I remember right, the vn 1500 and the vn800 cruisers had single carbs. Both are setup like the teryx as far as being one cylinder behind the other. Just another thought.

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Has anyone thought about putting a single carb on the teryx? If I remember right, the vn 1500 and the vn800 cruisers had single carbs. Both are setup like the teryx as far as being one cylinder behind the other. Just another thought.
We use a 48mm Weber IDF on our quad motors such as the V-Force but it has different manifolds then the Teryx or Brute Force. DragonFire has a EFI system on their race car that is the same body style as the IDF's.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Bob, not nosy, but price of Injection system? Also, is it controlled by computer inputs??? If so, 2 inputs or 3??

·
Registered
39 Posts
Bobby i am diggin the teryx build up i met you new years i was there when you took sara for a ride in your car and filled her shirt with sand that was hilarious :laugh:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I saw something inetesting this weekend. I have a good friend that works at an Arctic Cat dealership and they had a 650 V-twin wtih BBK (Cat quad\Kawi Motor) and it had a two barrel Webber carb on it. It was a replacement carb for a old Volkswagon Beetle. It was a little fat on the bottom end at first, but once it got going, it was fast as hell. Once they get everything working right on it I will let you all know.

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
I saw something inetesting this weekend. I have a good friend that works at an Arctic Cat dealership and they had a 650 V-twin wtih BBK (Cat quad\Kawi Motor) and it had a two barrel Webber carb on it. It was a replacement carb for a old Volkswagon Beetle. It was a little fat on the bottom end at first, but once it got going, it was fast as hell. Once they get everything working right on it I will let you all know.
If it had orange manifolds it was my kit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts