Teryx HQ banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
I have seen this VB theme before. I can see you made some changes to it and I believe it looks great. What is the name of the original theme?

I think you also did a great job with vbAdvanced as well.

Can we change the post editor to be a WYSIWYG post editor like you can in IPB?

· CommanderTalk.com
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Where have you seen this theme, you should not have since I had it designed for me.

You can go into your UserCP and into the settings and change your editor preferences.

· Registered
14 Posts
That fixed it. Is there a way in VB to make it so that every member is set up that way when they register with vB?

About the theme. My bad. I have searched to no avail. Must have been just a similar color theme. The reason I ask so much about vB is that I run some IPB and SMF boards and was thinking about trying vB again. It's been a few years since I have ran vB.

Are those Ajax tabs up top?

Regardless, I love your setup here man. Great work.

· CommanderTalk.com
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yes I could set up the editor to be that by default, however, it sometimes causes more confusion for people who are not too familiar with forum software.

You may have seen this design on an old site of mine, it was originally designed for that one but I ended up not doing that site for long.

I have IPB sites as well...I find vbulletin much easier to work with and edit, however, I think IPB is a great product.

Yes the tabs are AJAX, thanks for the compliments!

· CommanderTalk.com
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Ya I enjoy the outdoors :good:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.