• I don't care

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In our continued effort to keep this site unique and bring the best user experience, we have finished the coding and you will now notice in the upper left some tabs. We thought that in doing it this way, we could make navigating the site a little easier...what are your thoughts? You will see at this time they are labled 'Main' 'Classifieds' 'Regional Forums' and 'Tech Articles'

I will wait to receive some feedback on it and then make changes if necessary. I will be tweaking them, however, just wanted to start getting feedback :)

So please, don't be shy, let me know what you think.

In addition, we have added some race forums, if there are any other forums you feel would be benficial to add, please let me know that as well.

Race forums can be found at the link below:

UTV Racing - TeryxHQ.com Forums - Your Kawasaki Teryx Headquarters

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you speaking of the tab in the upper right corner?

You did notice the navigation tabs at the top that show 'Main' 'Classifieds, etc.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm well that is not good...now I am concerned that visitors are missing those tabs and thus not seeing all the forums.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I usually just go to the new post button. I have a question, whats the diff between new posts, and quick links, todays posts? I like the tabs, maybe add an active topic button.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New Post will give you posts that have been made that you have not viewed, todays posts will give you all the of the posts for the last 24hrs, even if you have read them :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts