Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on this site monitor what the site sponsors are putting on this site for sale? I have noticed a few things on here that are being sold that are just a waste of members money. This is in no way all of the site sponsors. But I do think there are a couple that should be looked at. Not only products that would be a waste of a members money, but some of the products are so far over priced it is not funny.

Just a word of warning to all the members, watch what you are buying. They may claim to fix a certain problem and wont or the price may be 10 time what it actually cost to make the part.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
The only way to fix it is to call them out it. If you don't call them out on it then you are not helping those who don't know any better and the member loses.

But and a big but, you need to make sure you are right about it not doing something and you need to make sure the high cost is not warranted due to low production numbers but high production cost.

I don't think members will get banned for saying something about a product or a vendor.

I have always had a hard time being a vendor myself. I want people to know about products that will help them out but I don't want to push it down their throats.

Todd

·
Registered
158 Posts
It may stir up a can of worms, but if you see something that you think is BS, call em out, just be prepared to back your statements

·
Registered
780 Posts
the best method would be to force a vendor to explain the product and provide some proof to back up the claims.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts