Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sometimes i have a slight popping thru the intake as well it will die sometimes
when riding and coming to a stop.it is acompletely stock teryx except removed spark arrestor.any ideas what this could be.any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
318 Posts
Has it done it since you removed spark arrestor?? It may be running a little lean or needs valve adjustment

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to be honest not real sure when it started but i think it started after yhe dealership adjusted the valves but not a 100 percent but dougs what exactly are you talking about cylinder/jugs connecting the exhaust pipe are tight im dont know what you are referring to but i appreaciate your help

·
Registered
98 Posts
I believe he is referring to the nuts that hold the exhaust to the cylinders. If you raise the bed you can see the rear cylinder by looking under the center console between the seats. To see the front cylinder you can take the skid plate off and slide underneath.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
k thanks.wandering could the air filter seal be causing this the seal n the factory setup is messed up and doesnt seal properly.wanting to get adapter kit but things are slow here and cant afford it right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts