Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to mount some interior lights, reverse light, and a radio in my Rex and I wanna mount the toggle switches in dash and radio in glove box and was wondering what all I need to remove to mount switches. Does hood gotta come off to get behind dash? and also where everyone is routing their wire, tunnel? Reason I'm asking is work has me out of town so I can't even look at my Rex (but I can eBay) and I will only be home for couple days before I'm on road again and I wanna have good plan of attack so I can spend as lil time working on Rex and most time riding it as possible on my precious time off, thanks in advance

·
Registered
109 Posts
You can also follow the factory wiring route. It runs down the driver side fender and along the plastic down low on the side, back towards the battery. Hard to describe, but once you have the hood off you will be able to see it. Just loosen some of the plastic trim and you should be able to thread it through with out removing all the trim.

I actually just did this - ran my winch power wires, and 3 10ga wires for aux circuits and switches that I mounted in the dash.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts