Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the car to lucern and everything was going good but i went to go down a hill and had the car in gear and was just idling down because it was steep and when i got to the bottom i pushed the gas and the car acted like it was in neutral but was still in drive. so i shut the car off and got out and put it in neutral and pushed it but it was making a weird clicking sound so i stopped and put it into drive again and it rolled like it was in neutral. and i just went to my garage and started it by pushing in the gas pedal and this is really odd. in neutral it grinds. in reverse it goes forward. in hi its like its in neutral. and low it goes forward. i know its a lot but if anyone has had this or knows what the problem could be it would really help me out. thanks in advanced.

·
383 Posts
x2. Something like that happened to me as well after I was teeter-tottering on a rock in the river. Linkage adjustment fixed that problem.

·
Registered
318 Posts
X3, linkage adjustment, very simple, just pull plastic off around shifter, put shifter in position where neutral light is on and adjust linkage til shifter is actually in neutral position.

·
Registered
526 Posts
X 4 linlages adj.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts