Teryx HQ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well, since i dont have a gps or digital dash i would have to say my speed is just plain FAST!!!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
59 on GPS, on the street. I have CDI, Dynojet jet kit, billet tip with spark arrestor removed, UTV Crap machined clutch cover. At the dunes with paddles and smoothies I was running 50 down the drags via GPS. I was hanging with the RZR S down the drag sbut he did not have paddles. I took him off the line every time and he would slowly pass me about 3/4 down the drags. When I get more cash I will add a Dalton clutch kit. For some reason I am still on the fence as to whether or not a Muzzy pipes and an air intake are worth the cost for them.

My buddy has a Redline Revolt that I test drove at the dunes this past weekend. Man that thing gets to 60-65 very fast. No other Rhino, Teryx or RZR could hang with it that I raced. Now Redline is offering a Supercharger for it. Should be crazy fast!

·
Registered
780 Posts
50 with nothing but the spark arrester removed (according to dash) which is plenty fast enough considering on the trails i was on, 30 was about the fastest you could get.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Just hooked up the Trail Tech...working on the GPS so I will have to report back. It sure does move pretty well though with the few motor and clutch mods that I have.

·
Registered
2 Posts
my Teryx dash shows the fastest has been 40-43. how do all of you get it up to 50-60. If these are modifications or after market products, can you suggest what exactly I can do or buy to get it to go as fast as you guys are talking about?

Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'll talk to the Kawasai, mechanic, he's been great. Thank you so much for the information, I'll do exactly what you said, most helpful and much appreciated!
Dave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts