Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 3 month old sport cage for sale with the matching soft top. This cage extension is a bolt on unit. It is for use with the stock cage. This cage is made very nice with the dune flag mount (center of the rear part of the cage) It has an Iron cross welded into the middle (looks cool) The soft tope is made very good... better than the one I got from Kawasaki. The soft top alone was $238 and the cage extension was listed on my paperwork as $699.00. Both came on my Teryx along with the fullbore body and wheels/tires. I am located it Tucson and would not want to ship this cage. I will however help by driving a reasonable distance. I am asking $250.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some pictures. I hope!;)

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops, I forgot to mention (if the pics don't make it clear) The soft top goes all the way from the rear to the front of the Teryx... one piece.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Surprised that this did not sell yet. Well price is $200. Let me know. I would like to get this sold so I can buy my Muzzy pipes:D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea. I have had a few people interested but all kinda far away. I am not trying to make any money on this cage. May look at shipping and see what it costs. I have found that truck shipping is actually pretty cheap and fast. I wont charge you anything to package and take to a drop off depot. Let me know... Just thought someone would like a great deal I have been saving for pipes and a custom cage.;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold!!!!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts