Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased an overhead stereo system from SSV Works about 2 years ago and found it to be a great sound system. The system has a remote controler which fits into a slide mount that I mounted on the dash. When we are through riding we take out the IPOD from the unit and take out the remote control from the dash. A few weeks ago my wife noticed that the back cover holding in the round battery was coming out on one side. I checked it out and one of the two plastic tabs that hold the cover on had broken. I called SSV Works and spoke to Greg, he said to send back the old controller and he would send me a new one. I did that through the US Postal service priority mail. I didn't get a tracking number with priority mail, but fortunately I kept my receipt. About two week went by and I didn't receive my new remote, so I called Greg. He checked and they never received my old controller. I called the post office and they could not track it without a tracking number and my receipt didn't tell them anything. I called Greg and explained the situation. I faxed him a copy of my receipt showing that I did mail it to him, and he sent my new one out that same day, no charge. I guess what I'm trying to say is they are honorable people to deal with and they stand behind their product even after it has been use for two years. I would not hesitate to do business with them again, definately a 5 star company. :good:

·
Registered
164 Posts
I purchased an overhead stereo system from SSV Works about 2 years ago and found it to be a great sound system. The system has a remote controler which fits into a slide mount that I mounted on the dash. When we are through riding we take out the IPOD from the unit and take out the remote control from the dash. A few weeks ago my wife noticed that the back cover holding in the round battery was coming out on one side. I checked it out and one of the two plastic tabs that hold the cover on had broken. I called SSV Works and spoke to Greg, he said to send back the old controller and he would send me a new one. I did that through the US Postal service priority mail. I didn't get a tracking number with priority mail, but fortunately I kept my receipt. About two week went by and I didn't receive my new remote, so I called Greg. He checked and they never received my old controller. I called the post office and they could not track it without a tracking number and my receipt didn't tell them anything. I called Greg and explained the situation. I faxed him a copy of my receipt showing that I did mail it to him, and he sent my new one out that same day, no charge. I guess what I'm trying to say is they are honorable people to deal with and they stand behind their product even after it has been use for two years. I would not hesitate to do business with them again, definately a 5 star company. :good:
Nice to hear good stuff once in awhile.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts