Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a sneak peek. I'll post more. full fiberglass enclousre hold 10" sub with .73cuft airspace. includes 2 cupholders and Teryx molded side desgin lines. - Avaliable next month. est retail $249 unloaded
Trevor
http://www.SSVworks.com

see us at sandsports

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Very nice Trevor!

·
Registered
42 Posts
That does look like an awesome sub box. Unfortunately for me, that area is wet quiet often...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sub boxes are esentially marine sealed, sooo... shouldn't really be a problem. i'd worry more about the ignition, cdi, battery and other acc. under the drivers seat interms of standing water over the floor boards. Have you had any issues? I wondered why Kawi did that??

Trevor

·
Registered
42 Posts
So far, so good. All the electronics are tighly sealed with a plastic poured bottom. The battery is fine. I pulled all the plugs and put a little more dielectric grease. Most of the connections appeared to have some in them already.

Which way does the sub point on that enclosure? Towards the dash or towards the engine compartment? Post a picture of one mounted if you can. I'm definitely interested.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I noticed the electronics were potted to keep water. The dielectric helps alot, good thinking. That sits on the driveshaft hump with the cupholders towards teh back (centerconsole) and the woofer firing forward/up. I won't get installed pics of this till after the show but I'll post as soon as possible.
Trevor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts