Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems I am getting alot of people wanting to know pricing on my STD Bore kits and will I still be cheeper then anyone else,the answer is a big YES!I will beat any price that comes along,just get a writen quote with shipping it to you and I will beat it no probbbbbbbbbbblem!:Charger:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Seems I am getting alot of people wanting to know pricing on my STD Bore kits and will I still be cheeper then anyone else,the answer is a big YES!I will beat any price that comes along,just get a writen quote with shipping it to you and I will beat it no probbbbbbbbbbblem!:Charger:
Thats what I like is a good ole fashion price war, I don't have a problem with that

·
Registered
282 Posts
cinco de mayo???

·
Registered
780 Posts
so when does it start and how much it gonna be? maybe i can find something to sell to get in on this buy.....

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Uncle Sam day is the day you get your income tax check. :D I can think of nothing better then the goverment buying everyone more HP,now that is a America I can get behind.:smiley_flag:

The sale price for this very special time is $599 for the Std Bore kits with stage 2 cams and valve springs.:woot:

Or you can wait for someone to bring out a cheeper kit,but I have been hearing that one since I have been having sales,so good luck on that one.:laugh:

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice! What is the difference between the stage 2 and 3 cams? Which would be best for the dunes?
The stage 2 cams have more low and mid power and the 3's are more top end. The 3's work best on the 840's because they are already a torque monster. The std bore being smaller needs the bottom and midrange torque to make it work better. This is why people the get the std bore never say they wish they had gone with the 840 because it's matched and works like a 840,just not as much raw HP and torque.

I have a few std bores out there with stage 3's but one of them says his dies out at the top of the sand hills,where guys with stage 2's say the go up anything they have the balls to try.I think Bigdaddy is about the only guy that might be better off with the 3's because he says he drives by himself,doesn't run big tires and he is just a road racer.That and his buddy has a 840 that he needs to run with on the roads.His is also a 09' so he might need big valve heads and bored T/B's to maybe out run the 840 on top end.

It all comes down to what your needs are.

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
even as good as it is now, i need more power! more speed! these things are for girls! going back to my tatum! oh, and mickey, my avatar is for you!
I hope you are just kidding around like I am. Sounds like even if you would have gone with the 840 I tried to get you to go with, that even it wouldn't have be enough.How about a Turbo 850?:DMCX-USA wants me to build one for a magazine project,your's is the nices one that I have seen to put in the mag.

·
Registered
260 Posts
yes, i am just kidding, and yes, i would be interested in the turbo 850(840?) then i might be able to keep this beautiful thing! will the drivetrain hold up to that kind of power?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts