·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just checked on a brand new one complete from Kawasaki parts nation for 572.00
Listing says obo if you don't like what I have listed make
an offer !Man I hate it when information Nazis invade
my for sale threads!This is not a discussion.it's a for sale ad
take it leave it or make a freakin offer when it says OBO!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thats funny!:laugh:

·
Registered
217 Posts
$27, a warm beer, half a pizza, and 2 NEW used lotto tixx?

JK, sorry... Had to. LOL

GL with your sale!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$27, a warm beer, half a pizza, and 2 NEW used lotto tixx?

JK, sorry... Had to. LOL

GL with your sale!
Thanks.It just bugs real hard when tire kickers make stupid comments with no intentions of buying.I just threw a price up i thought a stock one went a little higher but you got to start somehwere.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks.It just bugs real hard when tire kickers make stupid comments with no intentions of buying.I just threw a price up i thought a stock one went a little higher but you got to start somehwere.
maybe he was being nice and letting you know you were overpriced. at least someone did their homework, obviously you didn't! :laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
maybe he was being nice and letting you know you were overpriced. at least someone did their homework, obviously you didn't! :laugh::laugh:
If he was being nice he would have pmd me and not cluttered up my for sale ad!!!!!!!!! For sale ad not a discussion thread.Its just plain rude to do it to anybody no matter what they are asking or selling.If an item does not sell then you adjust something.

·
Registered
260 Posts
If he was being nice he would have pmd me and not cluttered up my for sale ad!!!!!!!!! For sale ad not a discussion thread.Its just plain rude to do it to anybody no matter what they are asking or selling.If an item does not sell then you adjust something.
good luck selling your overpriced junk on here, jerk.:laugh:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
good luck selling your overpriced junk on here, jerk.:laugh:
Why don't you go Jack Someone elses thread!it's pretty obvious you like to start nothing but trouble based on your avitar.The comment you just made was totaly uncalled for and way out of line.I will eat my breakfast and you eat yours .If you have comments to make that don't pertain to the selling of my item or they are to degrade me or my item in any way then please keep them to yourself.Thread jacking is a crime especially in a for sale thread .Why don't you try the shoe on the other foot bub and I don't think you would like me to Jack your for sale thread.Good day!

·
Registered
260 Posts
funny, this all started when someone was being nice and telling you the price was too high, and that you should re-think your pricing. i would, and have, taken advice like that in a good way, not bashing the advisor. keep in mind all this activity just keeps your thread at the top of the list, which is too bad for me. btw, i didn't know we could own a thread? especially after being on here for what, 1 week?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
funny, this all started when someone was being nice and telling you the price was too high, and that you should re-think your pricing. i would, and have, taken advice like that in a good way, not bashing the advisor. keep in mind all this activity just keeps your thread at the top of the list, which is too bad for me. btw, i didn't know we could own a thread? especially after being on here for what, 1 week?
You are right mark5193 I was just trying to let him know what a new one cost I didn't mean to piss him off, just that before I put something up for sale I always find out what it cost new if I didn't buy it because if your not at least 30% off on your starting price most people want even give it a second look and believe me they have checked to see what a new one cost.

SORRY IF I MADE SOMEONE MAD
Kim

1 - 20 of 38 Posts