Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody make a grill or gaurd for the front stock bumper. I like the looks of the bumper without the plastic cover. but don't like how it looks weak. Does anyone make a fancy add on?

·
Registered
15 Posts
the plastic cover is junk. wouldn't waste my $. I took 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" alum angle and cut beveled 2 fit the two bumper gussets. just threw bolted in holes already there. it works gr8. can run over trees and makes a gr8 beer holder on breaks. also put 3/16 plate in front of front skid 2 stop shit from driving into front diff. cheap and easy, and 10 times tuffer than stock.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can u post a pic? I can't picture what it looks like.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Somebody does make a plate or something for them. I just can't remeber who at this point. I've ben on way to many aftermarket sites lately but I know I saw one and it looked pretty good. Ill do some searching

·
Registered
177 Posts
Somebody does make a plate or something for them. I just can't remeber who at this point. I've ben on way to many aftermarket sites lately but I know I saw one and it looked pretty good. Ill do some searching
I know Kawi makes a stock OEM Alum. replacement. Its been on Ebay. Looks really good but not cheap. $200. I think it was another 150 for Alum skid plate.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I cut up a old prerunner front light bar for a truck and welded the pieces to the stock bumper for better looks and support. I may replace the stock plastics with a metal shield of some sort after I get a winch.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The front bumper not only looks weak it is every time my kids take my teryx out the bumper comes back a little more tweaked, and thats just my girls, you would be better off saving up and buying a aftermarket bumper or have one made.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts