Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went riding this past weekend in about a foot of snow. We took both machines, my wife was driving my stocker with two kids in the back and I had my FST 840 Teryx with a kid in it. We only went about a mile and my wife had enough of fighting the wet snow and drifts and didnt care to drive any more. So we went back to the truck and reluctantly I parked the 840 and jumped in the drivers seat of the stocker. I forgot how much of a lathargic pig these things are stock. I even have the VDI and exhaust tip removed and it was no fun at all for me after riding my 840 for the past month. I didnt mind the stock one to much before I rode my 840, now Mickey has ruined me. I already talked to him about a standard bore kit for my stocker just for those few times Ill be driving it with family. The teryx with some serious hp is so much more exicting than the stocker its hard to even describe until you drive one. We had a stock 700 rhino and another stock teryx with us and my 840 was the only one that didnt get stuck when playing around in the fields and I had the worse tires on. Its amazing what some real hp will do to these machines. I urge anyone out there that likes to go fast to try out a teryx with a motor kit or buy for themselves, it will put a BIG :D on your face!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
thats all good,but some of us are lucky to have a teryx,let alone spend $1-$2k on engine upgrades!

·
Registered
144 Posts
shipped my cylinders today, so gimme a couple of weeks. I almost went with the std bore until I tore it down and started thinking......:rolleyes:I always want more not less. I don't see myself saying, man wish I didn't have the extra 8rwhp. If I had to make the choice between winch, radio, wheels & tires OR doubling the HP:good:....I'll be smokin the stock tires on stock wheels, but that' just me.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats all good,but some of us are lucky to have a teryx,let alone spend $1-$2k on engine upgrades!
I hear what you are saying, but looking at your sig. u spent more than that already on yours!! I just thing all sidexsides are so underpowered for us speed freaks out there. I cant believe how much more exicting it is to drive with some real hp!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts