Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my stock seat on the base portion where the latch is located, is busted. Some idiot was driving wrecklessly and side swiped me and hit my grab bar on the the outside of the seat and it broke the seat base. Does anyone know where or if I can buy another seat base or will I have to buy a whole new seat? Can anyone help me locate one or does anyone have one for sale?

Thanks a lot!!
Jerry

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which side do you need, I might have one I am putting new lowering bases now once I see everything is ok on them I would probally sell one.
Hey man, It is the driver side. That would be great if you happen to sell that yours. Just let me know.

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey man, It is the driver side. That would be great if you happen to sell that yours. Just let me know.

Thanks a lot.
The seat base is $40 from the dealer. I had to replace mine. Not really worth buying used after you pay shipping.. That is unless someone is gracious enough to give you one :wave:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The seat base is $40 from the dealer. I had to replace mine. Not really worth buying used after you pay shipping.. That is unless someone is gracious enough to give you one :wave:
Thank you for the info. I sure wish we had a dealer around here. The closest one was 20 min away and it shut down. The closest one now is an hour away. Oh well, I may have to take a trip. I wonder if the base comes with the latch or is it sold seperately?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Which side do you need, I might have one I am putting new lowering bases now once I see everything is ok on them I would probally sell one.
lowering bases how much lower can u get the seats,is it a kit or diy we did r own on rhinos but alot of work the way we did ours

1 - 8 of 8 Posts