Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what the stock horsepower #'s were. Also, if anyone has done step by step HP gains. Such as ,cdi box then exhaust then filter. Im looking to do the plug and play Dyna cdi, custom exhaust and a k&n. Any suggestions would be great. Oh yeah, of course jetting.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Here is my dyno run, the red lines are stock. The blue lines are with the 840 kit, Muzzys, Dynatek CDI, Dynatek Coils, Dalton clutch, and aFe Intake. I am working on getting the ones that have each upgrade separate, but this will give you an idea.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only 24 at the wheels. Do you know stock rhino #'s. Everybody thats been in mine says its much quicker tan a rhino.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Only 24 at the wheels. Do you know stock rhino #'s. Everybody thats been in mine says its much quicker tan a rhino.
I had mine dyno'd when it was jetted and it is putting 42.85 hp to the wheels. I have a DF cdi, aFe airbox, dyna jet kit with softer springs and muzzy exhaust with the heat wrap. I am now putting on the dyna hot coil. So I will be able to see if that makes it any better. I have heard it does make a difference. No clutch kit yet but that should also improve the HP transfer to the wheels due to less slippage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts