Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier this week, the following sand car was stolen from Revenge Racing in Phoenix. If you have any information pertaining to the theft of this vehicle, please contact the following:

Phoenix Police Department
Officer Anderson
Case Number: 2008-81428955

Note the flame cutouts at the front sides of the machine.

Additional information:

Revenge Racing Thread....where Did It Go? - GlamisDunes.com

Trailer was also stolen, 24' Carson
California Plates: EF7885
VIN: 4HXRC24293C062800

Attachments

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have met the owners of this car in the dunes a few years ago and this really sucks. Everyone please keep your eyes out and lets hope for the best.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Just curious.....when someone steals something like this would they actually try to sell it? Seems pretty risky with a network like this with so many people alerted to the description. I suppose it could be sold for parts too, like the automobile chop shops. Sure hope someone from our site aids in the jerks getting caught.:mad:

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Honestly, this care would likely not be sold whole...the vehicle would probably be parted out. I do not know the whole story with this shop, however, a lot of people are suspicious about what happened. This was not the only thing that was stolen. A lot of odd stuff going on about it, because I am not familiar with the whole story, I do not have anything to really comment on.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Just being nosey, did they ever find this sand car or is it AWAL?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I saw one that looks ALOT like this at Sand Lake (Oregon coast) this Sunday. It was LOUD and FAST. Seemed to have a BBC motor and could really jump and land.

They did have a white enclosed trailer like the one pictured, but the back was down. I didn't see any stickers on the trailer on either side, or front.

I will keep my eyes out and If I see something like it again I will take some video and try and call the cops.

Again, I am not 100% sure it is the same rig, but it looked alot like it, same paint and frame design, plus 4 seats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts