Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife and I ride quite a bit on secondary roads which don't have much traffic and I was wondering if a street tire is available for the Teryx. One reason we love the Teryx is the availability of the (get up and go) the machine offers. The instant response makes for some good gravel and asphault riding. I just think a street tire would get better milage plus a smoother ride, not to mention less noise. Some may say I might have been better off with another machine, but it's much more fun in the Teryx. Me being 6ft. 5 inches tall , this machine gives me the knee room and the comfort of bucket seats. I feel like even with a street tire on the machine you could still put it in 4 wheel drive and get in and out of most situations. Sorry if I overlooked any previous Threads on this subject.

Thanks!!

Dennis

·
Registered
492 Posts
Give Nick a call at utvcrap we have a couple of differnt 14" street tires in stock match them up with some 14" wheels and youll be good to go

·
Registered
722 Posts
The toyo open country is a nice tire. If I were going to go this route that is the tire I wouldl choose. Just my .02 .

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Yes the Toyo's appear to be a popular choice for DOT tires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts