Teryx HQ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
you guys do realize that the diff lock is only for the front, the rear is locked all the time. That being said, they will steer funny on hard pack or asphalt when turning tight because of their narrowness and the rear tires being locked together.

·
Registered
2 Posts
you guys do realize that the diff lock is only for the front, the rear is locked all the time. That being said, they will steer funny on hard pack or asphalt when turning tight because of their narrowness and the rear tires being locked together.
Didnt realize rear differential was permanently locked! That explains why both rear tires are totally worn out. Why even call it a differential if they are locked together. Terrible design.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My rear differential on my Teryx 750 seems to be permanently locked with no provisions to unlock it. Both rear tires are totally slick while front tires are still 50%. The rear differential is now clicking like it’s destroying itself when I turn. Can the rear differential be dissembled and remove the lock feature. Why even call it a differential if it is permanently locked. Terrible design. Thanks for any response.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts