Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
383 Posts
Standard length or longer ??

·
383 Posts
What year of machine are they from and how much longer are they. I have a 3 inch kit.

·
Registered
106 Posts
What year of machine are they from and how much longer are they. I have a 3 inch kit.
He sent me the measurements in a PM they are a very odd size axle. They will not fit a standard +3 +5 or +6 kit.

the measurements he gave me where:
Fronts are 25" and the Rears are 23 7/16"

Stock from my 08 where:
Front 18 13/16"
Rear 17 1/16"

·
383 Posts
Oddball sizes for sure, they are both over 6 inches longer, I can't really see what they would be used for. I guess that's why they are so cheap. Thanks for the info. :beer2:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Oddball sizes for sure, they are both over 6 inches longer, I can't really see what they would be used for. I guess that's why they are so cheap. Thanks for the info. :beer2:
I think they are for a Vent racing +6 LT kit. People have several different methods of building suspension. One commonly used when building custom anything is to set your track width Build the suspension then measure and order your axles to length. So its not super odd to see axles that are not an exact number over stock.

Its just more common in the UTV word since we have a Stock reference point to build a suspension based on those number and go +3 or +5.

Vent racing is still around so someone can buy the arms needed or even better if they have the kit they score a killer deal on a set of backup axles.

This is also a killer deal for the guy who wants to build his own arms to score a cheap set of extended axles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts