Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi. I wanted to post up some pictures but I need to have a 10 post count so.....

I bought a new dealer left over 08 for $7100.... couldn't beat that.

I sent the stock cage out for gloss black PC.... the red looked bad IMO.

I have a roof and wheel spacers coming.

I am in the middle of installing some RZR seats in it (stockers suk)

Muzzy Pro with Whisper cores in the mail.

Air box mods in the works.

A full set of paddles should be here tomorrow. :D

A Vapor dash kit is looking like it will be the one I go with.

A bed delete kit is in it's short term future.

I ran the 1/8th mile asphalt ALL stock (before any mods) and came away with a eye blinking time of 13.405 sec and a blistering fast top speed of 45.88 mph. Raced my buddies stock (clutch springs added) RZR-S and you can guess how that ended up. I figured I could have made and eaten a sandwich and drank a 1 liter soda in the time it took me to get to the finish line:laugh:

·
Registered
516 Posts
Welcome :wave:
Don't worry about the RZR-S, few more $$$ and you will start eating him up, the best day will be when you pull him home!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've never been to impressed with the build quality of Polaris. My friends rzr-s developed a rear clicking noise while on the dyno. Another guy I know his first weekend out with his rzr-s started clunking in the rear end. I've never been a big fan of spending lots and lots of money to beat another stock bike. Seeing how he too can add a pipe/ BB/ Stroker... etc. etc. just as I can, but building them up and being able to drive them home too.... now that works for me;) Besides I've got fast yfz's... this will be my fun to drive cruiser... even though I am sure at some point a 840 kit will be slid into it. :eek:k:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I've never been to impressed with the build quality of Polaris. My friends rzr-s developed a rear clicking noise while on the dyno. Another guy I know his first weekend out with his rzr-s started clunking in the rear end. I've never been a big fan of spending lots and lots of money to beat another stock bike. Seeing how he too can add a pipe/ BB/ Stroker... etc. etc. just as I can, but building them up and being able to drive them home too.... now that works for me;) Besides I've got fast yfz's... this will be my fun to drive cruiser... even though I am sure at some point a 840 kit will be slid into it. :eek:k:
Don't under estimate the Teryx, a built teryx will blow away a built Razar with similar mod, just bolt on parts before I went into my motor mine would run 68 mph top end, Oh and the main reason for this post WELCOME TO THE SITE !!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got a Dyna, Pro Muzzy with whisper cores, air box and clamp on filter mods, bb oil catch can and drain back set up, sand tires and wheels, 2" spacers, fabric top, rzr seats, and I had my buddy sand blast the texture and red pc off the cage and re PC it gloss black. I have a manual, and XMF lowering seat bases coming for it.... as well as a dual O2 sensor A/F meter on the way.

Here's some pictures of it so far..... (sorry for the blurry pics... it was at night)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts