Teryx HQ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A third party firm called my cell today and asked me a bunch of questions about my Teryx on behalf of Kawasaki. It was interesting to say the least. Has anyone else gotten the call?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I got a survey in the mail. I filled it out and returned it. They wanted to know what accessories I put on the Teryx and where I purchased them. They also asked what they could do to make the Teryx better. They wanted to know about the dealer experience and what the OTD price was. It was the basic stuff: House hold income, age, what the machine is used for, how many SXS's have I owned, what other SxS was I thinking of buying before I got the Teryx, and why I picked the Teryx, and how I heard about the Teryx.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got a survey in the mail. I filled it out and returned it. They wanted to know what accessories I put on the Teryx and where I purchased them. They also asked what they could do to make the Teryx better. They wanted to know about the dealer experience and what the OTD price was. It was the basic stuff: House hold income, age, what the machine is used for, how many SXS's have I owned, what other SxS was I thinking of buying before I got the Teryx, and why I picked the Teryx, and how I heard about the Teryx.
Maybe they called because I skipped filling out the written survey. They did not ask my family income but basically all the rest. I am glad they want to know, I thought it was pretty cool.

·
Registered
29 Posts
my wife got the call but was'nt able to anser since she has not rode in it yet and didn't know we had it and till she came home from work one night 3 weeks ago ( man i am lucky )

·
Registered
241 Posts
We got the call today, I was out mowing, so my wife answered their questions. She said they asked about what we use it for, work, recreation, etc, also for $50.00 to $100.00more on the price would we be interested in a 4-point harness, radio, GPS or side doors. They also wanted to know why we picked the Teryx over other SXS's, My wife told them the power,size and overall look. I'm sure I've missed some of the questions they asked, but thats the what I got out of it. Thought I'd pass this along.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Did anyone notice if the company was "Woeful Research" area code 504? Just got a call, but didn't answer. When I looked at caller ID, I thought of this survey & wished that I had picked up on the call. Oh well!

·
Registered
121 Posts
ram04, Thanks, I tried to call the number, but it didn't even ring. Evidently, it's an outgoing trunk line, not a manned phone. I'm kind of wondering....did they actually say they were calling on behalf of Kawi, does anyone recall. Maybe it's a marketing research study sponsored by Can-Am, Suzuki, or some other manufacturer wanting into the UTV field. If that's the case I would think they would be surveying recent purchasers of other brands too. It will be interesting to see. Sure wish I hadn't ignored the call like the dope I am!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got the call Friday, they didn't say who they were calling for but they did ask if I was the one who purchased the vehicle. They didn't want to discuss anything but the questions they had on the script. I wanted to tell them that I would like an opening hood and some storage space and a GAS gauge, but he just thanked me for my time....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts