Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Teryx comes to you with a little bit of spring suspension play left to the soft side. I wonder if anyone has adjusted their main springs out all the way and if it would soften my street ride a little or not at all. Is it worth fooling with?? Thanks!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
The Teryx comes to you with a little bit of spring suspension play left to the soft side. I wonder if anyone has adjusted their main springs out all the way and if it would soften my street ride a little or not at all. Is it worth fooling with?? Thanks!!
Its not hard to adjust the preload and it should help the ride to soften it up some. It's always worth playing around with your suspension just to see what's different and what happens when you do X. As much money as we pay for these things we should play with aeverything we can! LOL

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'd like to soften mine up some since I do mainly trail riding. The rears seem a bit tricky though with getting them the same side to side. I gotta do a little research first, or maybe there's some info in the sjop manual. Anybody got any good info on this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts