Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I put a set of 27x14 swamplites on my 09 teryx a few months ago. and after only 250 miles they are down 1/2 an inch this is crazy i might not even get the summer out of them. they are an extreamly soft tread with a very small contact patch, is the teryx just to heavy for this tire? anyone else having this problem? so far there $550 poorly spent:mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
They are not very good tires for sidebysides. Get the itp mud lite xtr's u will more than satified. A little more money well spent.:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya thats what I had originaly planed to get and they where only about $5 more per tire but the swamplite just looks wicked. Il end up putting a set of xtrs in her this fall.

·
Registered
311 Posts
The XRT's are weak sidewalls also. I have 27,5 X 9 pit bull growlers all around 1200 miles very little wear No flats or cuts.. They are a tad heavy but hook up and clean out very well.My 2 cents.

·
Registered
318 Posts
you may think ur saving money going with the itp's but really not. I've run them and was disappointed with both sets i had, just a weak tire imho. Bit the bullet last time around and spent the xtra $ on pit bull rockers and couldnt be happier. Just a good all around, bullet proof tire period... Next time i will give the growlers a shot, if these ever wear out. Did i mention they wear like iron, but grip like glue. Pit Bull all the way!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To expensive to ship up here to Canada. The brokerage fees they charge are crazy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
To expensive to ship up here to Canada. The brokerage fees they charge are crazy.
I buy my tires from G Bourques in Dieppe NB. Awesome prices. You can see the prices right on his website, I just add sales tax and $40 shipping and I have a total. I bought a set of Four 26" STI MudTrax XL for $387 out the door.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I buy my tires from G Bourques in Dieppe NB. Awesome prices. You can see the prices right on his website, I just add sales tax and $40 shipping and I have a total. I bought a set of Four 26" STI MudTrax XL for $387 out the door.
ya i have bought tires there but lately ive been getting better deals at the Atlantic Motoplex

1 - 12 of 12 Posts