Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After sitting in a T4, and not getting approval from the comptroller to buy one, I was looking to replace the seats in my 08 T2 so I feel better. Is there a low seat that will replace the stock and still use the stock seat belts? I am in the cold North East so my riding is mostly low speed woods so a full harness is not really needed.
Just looking for what others have used to fit in place of a stock seat but something more comfortable.
Thanks, Chris

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Twisted stitch and others make a lower seat.
There is an aftermarket bolt on bar for harnesses

·
Registered
33 Posts
I put razor seats in mine. They are way more comfortable but they sit slightly higher but way cheaper at around $100 to $150 a set

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I put razor seats in mine. They are way more comfortable but they sit slightly higher but way cheaper at around $100 to $150 a set
How did you mount them? Did you use the original Teryx bases or make something up to make them fit?
Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes I used the stock bases. The front holes line up and you have to drill the back holes. That puts the seat as far back as it will go with the stock cage. No sure about the part number for razor seats. I bought mine on Craig's list. Also you can remove the logo from the seats with acetone and paper towels

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes I used the stock bases. The front holes line up and you have to drill the back holes. That puts the seat as far back as it will go with the stock cage. No sure about the part number for razor seats. I bought mine on Craig's list. Also you can remove the logo from the seats with acetone and paper towels
Thanks for the help, looking on fleabay right now for seats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts