Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In our continued effort to ensure this site functions in a manner that is easy to navigate, we would like to ask for your feedback once again.

Many of you may or may not know there are more forums here that are listed under individual tabs on the forum home screen, they are labled 'Main' 'Classifieds' 'Regional Forums' and 'Tech Articles'

With that said, I am making the assumption that a lot of members are not aware of them, therefore, missing parts of the forums.

So, I am attatching a poll to this thread to see how others feel and whether they should stay or get removed and have just one page displaying all forums.

Let me know what you think!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am sorry to hear that you two, I am really trying to do what is best for all the members.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Sorry, but I am with the other 2, I think site is hard to navigate. Home page or sign on page should just be straight forward like maybe showing the last 20 threads in descending order that have been posted to, or replied to. I think anybody should be able to look at pics not just members, basically my thinking is "Gee I have to register my name and email just to look at some pics, too much trouble" Just my 2 cents. Don't get me wrong...I like the site very much and have gained a wealth of information from here, I think could be some improvements.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts