Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I want a new Helmet before my next race in a week and a half so I am going to price this to sell.

$800 plus Shipping. I will ship from my work to get UPS discounts.
If its not gone by Thursday night its going on ebay.
Arms and axles could use some fresh paint or powder. I will try to get some more pics up tomorrow if its not gone yet.

Link to the build thread. Homemade Long Travel (the build thread) - Kawasaki Teryx Forum

Specs.
+3 Arms for 6" wider overall stance
Axles
Steering extensions
Shock Tower for the rear.
Radflo Air Shocks Rears on a fresh rebuild. I will also include two more rebuild kits.
Reuse your stock balljoints and bushings.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Trades

Im also open to trades guys. I am totally stock other than a CDI and clutch OD cap. Anything performance related would spark my interest.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Does this utilize the stock length shocks? I just purchased a set of fox 2.0 to run on stock suspension. Been looking at midtravel kits because i think long travel is a bit too much for the south east.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does this utilize the stock length shocks? I just purchased a set of fox 2.0 to run on stock suspension. Been looking at midtravel kits because i think long travel is a bit too much for the south east.
No the included shocks are longer than stock. The extended eye to eye measurement is 18.3"

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a CST +3 kit for sale that uses the stock shocks, I wanted to sell the entire kit as a whole with fox adjustable shocks for 2900 but I have someone interested in just the shocks if you are interested in the rest of the kit I might be willing to split it up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts