Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking to sell some stuff in Alberta. I have as follows;

Muzzy (stainless & Teflon) with Digituner $600

PCV $250

Auto Tune (AT never installed) $300

Custom Enclosure (hard soft combo) $1300
Just looking to recover cost of glass and vinyl work.
Vinyl never installed, Glass is brand new.

The Teryx is also for sale with or without the Mods, PM me for price as it will change as parts go. Also open to full or partial trades on Teryx, try me I'm pretty flexable.

2009 Monster w/680 kms, spare belt, first service done, extra oil filter. Few scuffs on black rims is only damage. Custom bumper and skid plate up front, viper 4500LB winch with blue synthetic line.

Chris 780.880.9444

·
Registered
177 Posts
You have pics from some of this stuff? Just wondering if the Muzzy will fit 2010? Anyone on here know for sure?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can get you some pics of the pipes sometime today, still on the machine. PM me your cell# and I can pic message you or your email and I can send like that aswell.

·
Registered
15 Posts
do you still have muzzys? I would like to see some pics. I.also have the monster edition and would like top see how your new bumper looks. If that's cool I can send you my email.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do you still have muzzys? I would like to see some pics. I.also have the monster edition and would like top see how your new bumper looks. If that's cool I can send you my email.
Yeahi still have theMuzzy's but just so you know, I do live in Alberta Canada. PM me your email and I can send you pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts