Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It still looks pretty stock on the outside but we are still working on it. It has the new Rigid Industries Dually D2 lghts on it. A race radio, A stereo with 4 speakers around amd 10 inch sub, Dual Horns, SFI designs roll cage, Black Rhino Gauges and dash frame, Dual Batteries with a smart isolator, and muzzy exaust pipes. This car is one of my favorite builds. It is the first car i have had with a stereo and it is super nice when you are just cruising. Black Rhino did such a nice job on this car. Does anyone have any suggestions on what i should do next.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How bright are the little LED lights?
They are un believably bright they will shine down the lengnth of about 5 football feilds. I am sponsored by rigid for racing and they kept asking me to mount them up for a day at one of my races so i got them mounted and wired up. when i turned them on my jaw just dropped in amazment. They are bright enought to where no matter how fast you are going in anything you will never outrun these lights.

·
383 Posts
That's a sweet cage, different style of pillar but looks very good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a sweet cage, different style of pillar but looks very good.
Ya I really like the look of these cages, they are different and really stand out. I think it give the teryx like its own unique look because every cage the guy makes they are always a little different. If your interested I could give you the number of the people who make them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts