Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone, well I wanted to show one last update to the build before we release the completed project, afterall, we cannot release all our secrets ;) Things are really starting to come along nicely and I cannot tell you how stoked I am to get this completed. ALl our contributors have been awesome to work with, so thank you to everyone!

What do you think so far (yes, there will be a bumper, and yes, those wires hanging will be hooked to something, lol)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks Great D.P.!!!

Can't wait to see the finished product!!

:eek:k:

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks you guys for taking the time to comment!!

I just came up with the design and color scheme and e mailed it off to the artist, I think you will all be very happy with my decision :good:

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Teryx looks really good, but couldn't help but notice........all that room, & you still ran into that rock:D
Ya it does not turn very well ;)

Thanks for the compliment though!

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Looks really nice.

You need a set of our bed rails. It looks like they should fit with your cage and will give the riders in the rear something to hang onto. Let me know if you would like a set. Our offer to supply a rear bumper also stands. Our current production run is still out for powdercoat, but should be able to ship next week. I'll call you next week, or you can contact me anytime.

Thanks,
Harry

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks really nice.

You need a set of our bed rails. It looks like they should fit with your cage and will give the riders in the rear something to hang onto. Let me know if you would like a set. Our offer to supply a rear bumper also stands. Our current production run is still out for powdercoat, but should be able to ship next week. I'll call you next week, or you can contact me anytime.

Thanks,
Harry
THanks so very much for the offer, the cage that you see on there (without letting the cat out of the bag) is actually not the final design you will see ;) With that said, those bed rails would not fit. I do so much appreciate your willingness to support myself as well as this site and will be doing the contest to give-a-way a set of your bed rails.

It appears we have a rear bumper lined up, however, if there are any chances, you will be the first to know :good:

Thanks again Harry, look forward to chatting with you!

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
It will look even better when it's going fast with the 840 kit. As of Friday it's a go ahead on those cyl. I was telling you about. We just got started on a new 877cc kit that will be a resleeve job on the stock cylinder but you won't have to bore the cases so it will be a top end rebuild still. Plans are to Build a bigger bore when we get the new style head gaskets done, then they will be able to be bored out bigger and stroked too 1000cc:yahoo:

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Excellent news, definately looking forward to getting the motor done for sure!! :yahoo:

·
Registered
180 Posts
LOVE the ride, but here in W.Va., we throw rocks like that over the hill. Too hard on the mower blades. I think I could take an early retirement and take all the rocks off of my property and haul them out and sell them to you flatlanders to make enough $$$$ to pay for my kids college and still have enough to finally get me a Teryx. LOL

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL don't get too excited about the rock...the only reason I did it that was to get some different views of the suspension...let me tell you, we have our share of big rocks to crawl ;)

Thanks again for everyones comments :good:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey looks good really good. I can't wait to see it done again and on the trail. It looked better over the 4th of July. Something about your co driver made it nice lol. Talk to you this week.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My co driver...oh you mean the boss ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
By somebody you mean Im pretty lucky? Well, I have my moments. Next Im gonna win the long travel kit that rigid is gonna donate.................................:D

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
By somebody you mean Im pretty lucky? Well, I have my moments. Next Im gonna win the long travel kit that rigid is gonna donate.................................:D
I am sorry , I did not realize the contest was already over. Yes once you install, you will see just how lucky you really are!! Yea Baby!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts