Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone, we picked up the Teryx from Motorsports Headquarters yesterday and immediately dropped it off at Unleashed UTV for the audio work.

I would first like to thank MSHQ for the excellent work on our cage, very nicely done (the cooler rack is a quick release) :good:

They were also kind enough to install the Muzzys Exhaust (which sounds and looks incredible!) They also installed the fuel gauge from Black Rhino Performance, now exciting is that...now I know how much fuel is in there! Finally, they installed the Twisted Stitch seats, sat in them briefly but will definately has a better feel for them once we take it out. Looks wise, the seats are VERY nice.

Still need to get roof on it, but if you have seen one roof you have seen them all right ;)

Not the best pics, but here you are, let me know what you think (yes, it still needs a bath) I do not think the pictures do it justice, nonetheless, it kinda gives you an idea.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey that looks really nice. They did a nice job on the cage. Is the cage stock height or is it lowered a little? It looks kind of tall in the pics but is hard to tell. Can't wait for the 4th it is going to be a blast.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know my friend, I am not sure, if anything it is no higher than stock.

I will admit, it does look tall in the pictures.

The 4th is going to be a great time! :good:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Your ride is lookin great! So are the Muzzys too loud for neighborhood crusing to the community park?
I think they are still under 100db right.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, not next week but the following I should have much nicer pics to show...I will get the machine cleaned up, the audio and suspension will be done, and it should really start taking shape.

The exhaust sounds excellent, definately louder, however, a deeper exhaust note. The noise level is rated at 97db.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That looks nice. Maybe I've missed it in another post but what kind of suspension are you installing? New shocks or going long travel?

It's tempting to do a new roll cage and add a back seat for the kiddo's but I kinda hate to lose the functional ability of the bed. Time will tell me exactly how we'll use the Teryx so maybe what I'm concerned about now will be null and void in the future.

Anyways, I give you a big thumbs up!

·
Registered
722 Posts
I am sure he will chime in but he is using a FST long travel kit. I think when this one is done it will be one of the nicest around. I can't wait to see it finished it is gong to be sikk.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey there, as NEVERENOUGH mentioned we are going with the FST kit with custom King shocks.

Thanks for the comments thus far, its appreciated!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I can't wait to see this thing all put together!! Its going to be sick!!

dieselpowered did you ever figure out what size tires you were going to run??

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I am running the 26x9x14 MT/R...they are down at FST along with the wheels right now getting put on so they are ready for the long travel :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts