Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I just bought a 2011 LE teryx and love it! I am looking to upgrade the cage so I accomodate 4 people on my teryx. I really want a sportier look for my teryx. I really like the look of the rzrs and I found a cage from UTV inc that kind of looks like a rzr. Check out the picture below. Does anyone have a side view of this cage in the link below? Or does anyone have any suggestions for a sporty 4 seat cage? I have a guy that will custom build wahtever I like. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I did my own cage. I cut 3" off the sides and took out the bolt in cross bars on the back and welding in one that went across shoulder high (so I could hook up my belts) and another closer to the top. I reinforced each corner with a 1" tube that I bent to fit. I took off the bolted in bar over the drivers head so not to hit it with my head. had it powder coated and it looked sporty and was stronger to boot. I had a welding shop mig weld everything and it cost a little over $300.00. The guy that did mine is a monster truck owner and he lives outside of Indianapolis. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I did my own cage. I cut 3" off the sides and took out the bolt in cross bars on the back and welding in one that went across shoulder high (so I could hook up my belts) and another closer to the top. I reinforced each corner with a 1" tube that I bent to fit. I took off the bolted in bar over the drivers head so not to hit it with my head. had it powder coated and it looked sporty and was stronger to boot. I had a welding shop mig weld everything and it cost a little over $300.00. The guy that did mine is a monster truck owner and he lives outside of Indianapolis. Let me know if you are interested.
Please post some pics. Sounds good.

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts