Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to either buy or build a new center console, I don't want one of the small molded plastic ones, I really like one I seen on like P J Performance it is made out of aluminum and really looks great but I think it was like 389.00 and I was hoping maybe some of you might have some input, I could build one out of metal but the aluminum would be nice, anyone got any info on anything else. I like the one on PJs because has nice place to mount gauges and good storage also has cup holders so I could put gauges where my cup holders are, need room to mount 4 to 5 gauges.

·
Registered
148 Posts
To each their own but what's wrong with the Plastic ones? pretty durable and inexpensive..Mine is just what I need in a center console..

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To each their own but what's wrong with the Plastic ones? pretty durable and inexpensive..Mine is just what I need in a center console..
No problem with what you have just depends on what you are using it for, I have the exact same one you have pictured in my Rhino but This one for my Teryx I am wanting one I can mount several gauges in and a little more storage that that one has, I want one that goes all the way up to the bottom of the dash and be able to go into it from the side and have access to the gauges. I bought the one like you have when they first come out for the Rhinos, just want serve my purpose for my Teryx.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I misunderstood, I thought you wanted to mount your gauges in your dash where the stock cup holders were and needed a console with cup holders and storage..I shouldn't read the post so fast..If you make one up for your Rex, post some pics..

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I misunderstood, I thought you wanted to mount your gauges in your dash where the stock cup holders were and needed a console with cup holders and storage..I shouldn't read the post so fast..If you make one up for your Rex, post some pics..
I will do but if you go on P.J. performance you will see a real neat one almost just like I want, only thing standing in my way is about 389.00 thats all !!!
The one like you posted is great just for a console and cup holder and I love it in my Rhino because I just take the hose and wash it and don't have to worry about it, but on the one for my Rex I am more wanting the flat mounting surface with room under to hook up gauges and have some storage, just depends on what you have in mind and I usually think backwards from everyone else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts