Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am thinking about trading my four wheeler for a side by side. That being said I am looking for some feedback about the Teryx. I would love to hear what everyone has to say thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hopefully you have purchased a Teryx by now. They are an impressive machine that will go anywhere. The 2010 and 2011 models are the same machine, and you can probably pick up a brand new base 2010 for $9000-$9500. Good luck.:)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yep, best bang for the buck without question. Just go look closely at all the different models out there. The Teryx is the most solid built all the way around by far. Kawasaki dependability and the lowest price is a no brainer if you are looking for real value.

If money is no object and pure performance is what your after with little need for any utilty capability. Then the Polaris RZR is your machine. Just be prepared to put out more money in the short and long term for just a little more fun factor.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hopefully you have purchased a Teryx by now. They are an impressive machine that will go anywhere. The 2010 and 2011 models are the same machine, and you can probably pick up a brand new base 2010 for $9000-$9500. Good luck.:)
I got my Teryx Monster Edition on sale at a generous discount ($10,100 w/tax) and the 2011 models are very competitively priced. These days prices are getting seriously out of hand.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Me and a friend of mine, who also rides a teryx, went on a ride the other day with a polaris group. There must have been about 20 polaris machines out there. (The local polaris dealership owner was there with all his buddies) I swear I am not exaggerating when I say that no less than 4 polaris machines were immobile after about an hour of riding. 12 axles and no I am not kidding 12 axles were broke in a matter of 2 hours. There was everything from rzr to rzr s models to 4 seat rangers out there. I have never been more happy with my teryx. I saw a guy break all 4 axles in one shot on his ranger driving through about 3 feet of water. My friend and I rode all night out there through the same terrain and had not one single problem. In my opinion the Polaris is absolutely over priced for the quality of the machine. I personally will never own a Polaris, and will have a very hard time buying ANYTHING other than a Kawasaki! Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
72 Posts
What model and what mods does it have?
I have the 09' Teryx Monster Edition and it is bone stock (bought it in November 2010). I will install a winch, roof, sound system, bed rails, HIDs and rear bumper in the next month or so. I am happy with my Teryx. I have yet to take it for a ride due to the cold weather but I have used it around the house with my son and nieces.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts