Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I will start out by saying I am looking at getting a Teryx. Does anyone know when the 2009's will be out? The reason I ask is that I am wondering if it would be worth the wait for an 09 to see if they add some things to make it worth the wait or possibly get an 08 a lil cheaper. Thanks for any help or answers you guys may be giving now or later down the road.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, welcome to the site!

I am thinking the next model rear is due to release in September. I could be wrong, however, I believe that is correct.

It is hard to say exactly what will be on the '09 at this time.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I would say it depends on what you are hoping they are going to add? IF you want fuel injection I don' think we sill see that in 09. We might see a fuel gauge maybe. So it all depends on what you are looking for. I am not patient and would be able to wait until Sept but that is just me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't really need the fuel injection but the gas guage would be nice. I was originally thinking about getting the LE version but after reading what some of you are saying about the roof I may just get the base model and the mods that I want. So I guess now I need to be checking into the guage options and possibly adding a fuel guage.

·
Registered
722 Posts
There are gauge options for sure. Also I didn't order the LE because I knew I was adding a 4 seat cage so the roof, and tilting bed didn't do me any good.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I am in the same boat...did not order the LE as I was simply paying for stuff that I was going to have to remove. I do like the fact that the individual accessories are now starting to show up, so now those with the standard Teryx can get the individual options they may want...and then some.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts