Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just raced the Ironman on a Teryx and was wondering if anybody knew the best and cheapest way to give the Teryx a little more power? I know a CDI box and programmer is the way to go but just dont know what one to get. any help would be much appreciated! Thanks, Brad

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Here is the best bolt on stuff you can do and you can use it all when or if you need to do top end kit.

MSD
Muzzy
Dalton clutch kit
Overdrive clutch plate
Billet Air filter Adapter with UNI clamp on filter
STOP kit to stop oil from being pushed into the plenum

If you don't want to do them all at one time, I can help you decide which order to purchase them in.

Call if you want to discuss these options.

Todd
601-771=0070

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is the best bolt on stuff you can do and you can use it all when or if you need to do top end kit.

MSD
Muzzy
Dalton clutch kit
Overdrive clutch plate
Billet Air filter Adapter with UNI clamp on filter
STOP kit to stop oil from being pushed into the plenum

If you don't want to do them all at one time, I can help you decide which order to purchase them in.

Call if you want to discuss these options.

Todd
601-771=0070
Thanks man! I will probably give you a call on which ones to purchase first do to the fact that moneys tight. Thanks again.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thanks man! I will probably give you a call on which ones to purchase first do to the fact that moneys tight. Thanks again.
I would think in order they are listed

·
Registered
7 Posts
performance upgrade

start with cdi or fi contoler.then air filter and exaust.I think each one together is most noticable in the end without to much trouble.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts