Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, my Teryx is now in the good hands over at SDR now (as of yesterday). Barely on day one, and I already cant wait. How do you say, "anxiety"? LOL

I feel like a young boy at christmas time... just cant wait to see what im gonna get. Well, like I said, its day one, and be it 2 days or 20 days to finish, its gonna feel like an eternity.

This project is mainly to accomadate the wife and kids, but it will have some stuff that I wanted to have, ofcourse!

My boys are asking where its at, and I just tell them "theyre fixing it for you"
. My son looks at me like im suspect. Hahaha. He's 4 going on 17. Said why is it getting fixed if its brand new?

I wanna keep it somewhat of a suprise. Although they went with me to look around at the shop, they dont quite know what to expect.

We had a trip planned to Ocotillo this weekend that I had to postpone do to getting this thing into the shop. Theyre a little upset, but when the Teryx gets back home, im sure theyll forgive me. Right?

Anyone else waiting for their rex to get hooked up?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Man, my Teryx is now in the good hands over at SDR now (as of yesterday). Barely on day one, and I already cant wait. How do you say, "anxiety"? LOL

I feel like a young boy at christmas time... just cant wait to see what im gonna get. Well, like I said, its day one, and be it 2 days or 20 days to finish, its gonna feel like an eternity.

This project is mainly to accomadate the wife and kids, but it will have some stuff that I wanted to have, ofcourse!

My boys are asking where its at, and I just tell them "theyre fixing it for you"
. My son looks at me like im suspect. Hahaha. He's 4 going on 17. Said why is it getting fixed if its brand new?

I wanna keep it somewhat of a suprise. Although they went with me to look around at the shop, they dont quite know what to expect.

We had a trip planned to Ocotillo this weekend that I had to postpone do to getting this thing into the shop. Theyre a little upset, but when the Teryx gets back home, im sure theyll forgive me. Right?

Anyone else waiting for their rex to get hooked up?

Mine has less than 100 miles on it and my motor and parts already have 10000 miles on them, my cylinders and heads are with Glenn at AMR in Ohio, my clutch has alredy been to vforce johns in PA, my throttle bodies have already been to Steve at Dasa in CA and I am like you I can.t wait to get it back and put it together and head to MS to see Todd at Hunterworks for engine and clutch tune only difference I don't think my wife is to happy about my little project as yours specially if she had any idea of what it cost but I did give her my Rhino to call hers she rides the grand kids in it, I am getting ready to leave in a couple of hours to go to South Dakota for a couple of days, keep us posted on your project.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine has less than 100 miles on it and my motor and parts already have 10000 miles on them, my cylinders and heads are with Glenn at AMR in Ohio, my clutch has alredy been to vforce johns in PA, my throttle bodies have already been to Steve at Dasa in CA and I am like you I can.t wait to get it back and put it together and head to MS to see Todd at Hunterworks for engine and clutch tune only difference I don't think my wife is to happy about my little project as yours specially if she had any idea of what it cost but I did give her my Rhino to call hers she rides the grand kids in it, I am getting ready to leave in a couple of hours to go to South Dakota for a couple of days, keep us posted on your project.
Will do. Im headed to SDR tomorrow to drop of a part that theyre gonna install for me. I dont expect to see anything going on with my Rex yet, but a trip to SDR is fine with me.

The wife is excited to get the rex done as well... except the she doesnt know I dipped into her funds to pitch in. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
516 Posts
The wife is excited to get the rex done as well... except the she doesnt know I dipped into her funds to pitch in. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is always easier to ask for Forgiveness instead of Permission! Let us know how it goes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts