Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2xmotorsports is now carring FST pedal extentions for the new terxy!! They easily install to the OEM pedal and allow more throttle contral. Also keep your foot from slipping off. If you haven't noticed that already!! Give us a call for prices!!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Looks great, this should work out perfectly for those individuals who want to rest their foot on the tunnel! Good work!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Looks sharp I personally haven't driven mine enough to know if I need these or not but if I do I will give you a call.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Sorry are site is being updated with all the new products and you should beable to order off it shortly!! Sorry for the inconvenience
Thanks 2X

·
Registered
119 Posts
I just wanted to report that I purchased the pedal extension from 2X and:

- I got a 10% discount
- It came in 2 days
- It was easy to install and fit the gas pedal perfectly

Thanks

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
That is excellent, thank you for sharing your experience!

Have you installed them yet? Are they working out well for you?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Yes I would also like to know how they are working out. I like the idea and need to order these up for my own ride.

·
Registered
119 Posts
When I got back from riding last weekend, my leg was sore from holding my foot in a tense uncomfortable position on the gas pedal.

I just installed it last night, and drove it around a little, and it really does help.

The only thing that would be better would be to replace the whole gas pedal arm with one that was in the right position.

·
Registered
430 Posts
West Valley Teryx Owners

For those of you in the west valley Unleashed UTV stocks these peddle exstensions also as well as all FST products. I have them up on the web site and feel free to call if you have any questions!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
When I got back from riding last weekend, my leg was sore from holding my foot in a tense uncomfortable position on the gas pedal.

I just installed it last night, and drove it around a little, and it really does help.

The only thing that would be better would be to replace the whole gas pedal arm with one that was in the right position.
Travdude,

Hey thanks for the postive feedback! I was over at FST looking at there race teryx and they have a full race gas pedal that has been relocated. What would you have in mind for the location 2in higher/lower 2in/3in over. Let me know what you think and we will ask FST about a full replacement pedal assembly for you. Thanks for the info.

Thanks 2X

·
Registered
722 Posts
Now that is customer service ask for a part and they will try and get. Great job 2x we all thank you for your dedication to our hobby. I have never ordered from you guys but with service like that I will consider you in the future.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wow! I feel like a sponsored race car driver or something.

It would be interesting to see what FST has done to theirs. Maybe a picture?

If the new pedal was 4" to the right and 2-3" forward, that would put it close enough to the tunnel and give you some more leg room. There would need to be some provision to limit the travel of the pedal too.

Like NEVERENOUGH said, Thanks for the interest in our hobby.

Your customer,

Travdude

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'd be interest in a new pedal. The pedal as it comes, to me is simply not usable long term. I have a feeling just about everyone wants to change that.

The pedal relocation interest me more than just the extension, since it's possible...and probable, at some point with the extension you'll let off the gas, and move your foot twice the distance back to the brake....and won't make it....and just gas it again. Could put you into a really bad spot.

·
Registered
71 Posts
foot pedals relocation

I don't know exactly where the pedals need to move but one thing is for sure, they need to be moved. In my mind, Your heel should always rest on the floor and your heel should be able to stay in the same place on the floor and pivot between the gas and the brake pedals so you can rock your foot back and forth. The way it is now your heel almost seems like it's in the suspended in the air and that doesn't give you much control. Your heel needs to be planted. I hope someone comes up with a fix.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
It is obvious I am going to have to take the time to really pay attention to the pedals as I have not had any issues with them. Well I suppose I take that back...no discomfort, however, I seem to remember that control on the pedal could be better. I will be interested to see what else is released as this does appear to be an issue with many owners.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Travdude,

I went over to FST this morning to take a picture of the race pedal. I couldn't beilive it they ran me out of there! The said "NO CAMREA'S ALLOWED"!! I said "WHATS UP" they said "TO MANY COPY CATS" sorry guys i'll see what i can do!!

Thanks 2X

·
Registered
430 Posts
Fst

Is FST going to sell them themselves?
FST will sell to the public at list price but usally will steer you to one of the dealers i.e. Unleashed UTV, 2X Motorsports or Rigid Ind. I think we all offer forum member discounts so you should save a little buying from one of us.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts