Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where to get a replcement fan motor for the radiator fan? Babbits has the motor, fan and housing for $163.74. All I want is the motor which I am going to take off this weekend and see if anyone can cross reference it for a new motor which hopefully will be a sealed unit.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I took the fan off last night and connected it to a 12 volt source and viola, it works. So no need for a fan motor. Now its down to chasing the fan circuit to find out what is wrong.

·
Registered
526 Posts
under the drivers seat on the 09 model

·
Registered
430 Posts
Does anybody know where to get a replcement fan motor for the radiator fan? Babbits has the motor, fan and housing for $163.74. All I want is the motor which I am going to take off this weekend and see if anyone can cross reference it for a new motor which hopefully will be a sealed unit.
I would update to a 2010 fan or similar.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Im definitely updating mine to something...mine tripped the breaker twice today...ran hot once because the fan wasnt working...i'm going to have to figure something out before summer gets here...what all have they changed on the '10 fans? I know the rads have bigger inlets and outlets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts